Friday

Matching Father and Son (Altered)

Seriously... have you seen anything cuter than this?! This was my 2 favorite men on Easter! This could be your husband and son(s) for Father's Day! (or every Sunday if I had the choice!) I did quite a few of these for this easter... can't wait to hear how it turned out!


*Note: these actual ties are not for sale.. the idea is to show you what you can do just by mailing me one of the ties to alter it down so he can match his father or brother... now go out and find your own cute matching set and send it my way!

2 comments:

Julie and Mike Wood said...

Thanks again April! The ties were a hit! Check out the pics from our blog of the ties you made!
http://julieandmikewood.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-weekend.html

The Wright Fam said...

April, I LOVE your little man ties!! I am one of Kristen's friends from Oklahoma, I don't know if you remember me or not! I just had a little boy this past month and I love the idea of little guy ties! I thought it might be fun to get coordinating ties for my son and his dad and grandpas for Fathers Day. What's the best way to do it?! Do you have several of the same ties that I could just buy from you, or should I buy the ties and mail them to you?! I am just so excited! :-) Let me know what is best! My email is michellemwright@hotmail.com or you can leave a comment on our blog. Thanks! :-)